We are looking for individuals who are passionate and thrive on working in an atmosphere of diversity and high performance. We are excited to attract, motivate, develop and engage our new generation of employees to become outstanding professionals.
We welcome you to build your future with us, today:
- Responsible for the in-house digital communication platforms includes social media, digital content, EDM and responds to online comments / reviews (social inbox)
- Monitor and circulate online news and print coverage via Newsdesk
- Update communication contents on corporate website
- Assist in production of annual report, drafting and proof-read written communication for print and digital media includes corporate and product write-up, media/ press releases, annual reports, articles and speeches.
- To organize, plan and execute any corporate events; both corporate and social and as instructed by Directors such as launches, CSR, Exhibition etc.
- Organize and coordinate all media engagements which include product launches, media interviews, briefings and press Ad arrangement.
- Plan and production of corporate collaterals, festive gifts and premium items.
- Maintain the Group’s corporate and product brand image/ functional PR work with the Media /press release /updates and events. With public via events (charities, festivities, launches) relating to the Glomac brand, and government bodies.
- Administer and support internal and external communications
- Assisting in department administration such as preparing memo, payment arrangement, meetings schedule.
- Responsible for providing and attending efficiently and discreetly all secretarial, clerical and administrative support to the GM in order to ensure that services are provided in an effective manner.
- Devise and maintain an effective confidential recording and filing system for the GM’s office.
• 3-5 years of working experience in public relations, corporate communications and marketing.
• Proficient in English / BM in writing and conversation.
• Knowledge in Microsoft software
• Savvy with social media and several digital platforms
All resume must email to firstname.lastname@example.org