- To identify and acquire new customers and opportunities, effectively perform sales of properties to achieve personal sales targets.
- To ensure daily recording of all sales info the master control and updated sales module in property management application
- Build-up database of registrants for future launches/projects in the Prospective Buyer module in property management application and inform of new launches/projects
- Liaise with bankers and update on the loan package, provide solicitors all relevant information/documents for the preparation of Sales and Purchase Agreement (SPA) with Purchaser
- To assist purchaser to obtain housing loan and ensure the balance 10% is collected.
- Must be dynamic, resourceful, aggressive, initiate and self-motivate.
- Able to commit to weekend duty for Sales Gallery/Events/Launches, mobile and willing to travel (when required)
- Diploma/Degree in Business Administration/Marketing or any related field
- Minimum 1 years relevant working experience in the property development industry
- Good command of English and Bahasa Melayu
- Knowledge in preparing market research and competitor’s analysis
- Telemarketing skill