GLOMAC DAMANSARA is an integrated freehold business hub with a residential component in a prime Kuala Lumpur address. GLOMAC DAMANSARA is located on the north-western edge of the city bordering the state line, just across from the ever bustling PJ-Damansara locality. Enjoying the best of both lively cities, GLOMAC DAMANSARA has rejuvenated the work and lifestyle environment of the neighbourhood - in essence, a modern genesis of Business and Pleasure. Located on a 7-acre plot of land, it consists of an impressive build-up of 1.6 million square feet of space. An upcoming MRT station will also be only a stone’s throw away from GLOMAC DAMANSARA, unlocking the true value of this all-in-one lifestyle hub.
GLOMAC DAMANSARA is easily accessible from Jalan Damansara if you are coming from KL, both LDP and Kayu Ara NKVE highways as well as most inter-town roads within PJ.
- KDU, KBU and SEGI College
- One Utama, IKANO, The Curve, IKEA, Cineleasure, TESCO
- SMK Damansara Utama, SMK TTDI, SRK TTDI, SRK Bandar Utama Damansara 2, SMK Bandar Utama Damansara 2
- TTDI Park, Central Park Bandar Utama, Mutiara Damansara Recreational Park
- Damansara Specialist Centre, Tropicana Medical Centre
- Garden International School, British International School
- Gold Club KLGCC, Tropicana Golf & Country Resort, The Club
- Royale Bintang Hotel, One World Hotel
- Near to Bandar Utama MRT Station
- Surrounded by established neighbourhoods – TTDI, Bandar Utama, Tropicana City Mall, Damansara Utama and Mutiara Damansara