Taman Saujana Jaya is one of many housing projects by Glomac Berhad. It covers an area of 70.51 hectares (or 174.23 acres) in total, located on the site lot 28044, (PN 58705), Mukim Bukit Batu, in the Kulai district of Johor.
Kulai the town is 29 km from Johor Bahru (JB) city and 8 km from Skudai, the latter a suburb in Iskandar Puteri in Johor Bahru district and part of the new growth corridor of southwest Johor.
With Kulai town being smack in the centre of this district, the area enjoys easy access from along the old trunk road linking Kuala Lumpur and JB. Owners and investors will also have the opportunity to enjoy the easy access to Kulai from the North – South Expressway (PLUS).
There are also many housing estates within the Kulai township.
This mixed development of Taman Saujana Jaya consist of 1,878 units of residential and commercial developments such as two-storey terraced houses, affordable houses (Rumah Mampu Milik Johor) and community homes, to be built and launched in phases, all with an estimated gross development value (GDV ) of approximately RM710 million.
Based on the last population census conducted in 2010, Johor has an average household size of about 4.2 persons. It is estimated that upon completion of this mixed development project, the population here will be between 8,000 and 10,000.
Taman Saujana Jaya is surrounded by excellent amenities and public facilities such as IOI Mall, Senai International Airport, shopping destination Johor Premium Outlet (JPO), Senai Technology Park and Universiti Teknologi Malaysia main campus. Also available in abundance in Kulai are primary and secondary schools, Surau, Mosque, Multi Purposes Hall and Police Station etc.
- a brand new township located in Kulai, Johor. This is a brand new mixed development township on a 174.23 acres land.
- a sanctuary of a home surrounded by the lush greenery to gratify your need for wholesome living.
- effortless living with to highway such as North-South Expressway (PLUS).
- within aature township - conducive living with being surrounded with abundance of amenities where everything is just close-at-hand.
- 4.27 acres central park
- Police community, community hall, primary school, kindergarten, mosque (reserved)
Ready Road Access Network
- Adjoining Federal Route to Johor Bahru/ Kuala Lumpur
- 9.5 km to North – South Highway (Kulai / Sedenak Toll Plaza)
- 9.8 km to up coming ETS ( Electrified Train Service) Kulai Station (to be completed in October 2021) source: www.mot.gov.my/en/lands/rail-transport/plbegjb)
- 18.7km to Second Link Expressway via North-South Highway
- 19 km to Senai –Desaru Highway (SDE)/ Senai International Airport
Ready Banking and Finance Centres
- 1.0km to Maybank, Aliance Banks, Bank Simpanan Nasional
Ready Shopping and Entertainment Centres
- 7.2km to Tesco Hypermarket
- 8.7km to Econsave Hypermarket
- 9.8 km to Mydin Supermarket
- 13.3km to Aeon Mall
- 18.5km to Johor Premium Outlet (JPO)
Ready education institutions
- 1.0km to Sek. K Polis Kem/ Sek. Men. K. Kelapa Sawit
- 1.8km to Sek.Ren.Jen.K. (C) Sawit
- 16.6 km to Foon Yew High School (Kulai Branch)
- 25.0 km to University Teknologi Malaysia
- 29.7 km to Southern University Collage
Surrounded by excellent amenities and public facilities such as IOI Mall, Senai International Airport, Johor Premium Outlet (JPO), Senai Technology Park and Universiti Teknologi Malaysia. Kulaijaya, the town is 29 km from Johor Bahru city and 8 km from Skudai. The facilities available will be National and Secondary School, Surau, Mosque, Multi Purposes Hall and Community Police Station. Owners and investors will also have the opportunity to enjoy the easy access to Kulaijaya from the North – South Expressway (PLUS).