Taman Saujana Jaya is one of the latest mixed development township projects by award-winning developer Glomac Berhad. Built on a 174.23 acres land in the Kulai Distric of Johor, it is strategically located within a matured township that offers conducive living surrounded by an abundance of amenities and everything you need is just close-at-hand. The area is neighbour to Pekan Kelapa Sawit, Taman Manis and Taman Scientex in Kulai, Johor.
Saujana Jaya that adjoins the Federal Route of Johor Bahru-Kuala Lumpur, is well connected to a network of highways such as the North-South Highways (PLUS) either through Kulai Toll Plaza or Sedenak Toll Plaza (about 9.5km away). It is further connected to the Second Link Expressway, Eastern Dispersal Link (EDL) to Johor Bahru city centre and Singapore, and the Senai Desaru Highway (SDE) to Pasir Gudang and Desaru.
Saujana Jaya was planned to provide you a sanctuary of a home surrounded by lush greenery to gratify your need for serene living; a place of refuge from the mad whirl of city life, an oasis where you can create your own personal haven of bliss. This township is being planned with a Police community, community hall, primary schools, kindergartens, mosques, a 3.6-acre central town-park and playgrounds.
Ready Road Access Network
- Adjoining Federal Route to Johor Bahru/ Kuala Lumpur
- 9.5 km to North – South Highway (Kulai / Sedenak Toll Plaza)
- 9.8 km to up-coming ETS (Electrified Train Service) Kulai Station (to be completed in October 2021) source: www.mot.gov.my/en/lands/rail-transport/plbegjb)
- 18.7km to Second Link Expressway via North-South Highway
- 19 km to Senai –Desaru Highway (SDE)/ Senai International Airport
Ready Banking and Finance Centres
- 1.0km to Maybank, Alliance Banks, Bank Simpanan Nasional
Ready Shopping and Entertainment Centres
- 7.2km to Tesco Hypermarket
- 8.7km to Econsave Hypermarket
- 9.8 km to Mydin Supermarket
- 13.3km to Aeon Mall
- 18.5km to Johor Premium Outlet (JPO)
Ready education institutions
- 1.0km to Sek. K Polis Kem/ Sek. Men. K. Kelapa Sawit
- 1.8km to Sek.Ren.Jen.K. (C) Sawit
- 16.6 km to Foon Yew High School (Kulai Branch)
- 25.0 km to University Teknologi Malaysia
- 29.7 km to Southern University College
Surrounded by excellent amenities and public facilities such as IOI Mall, Senai International Airport, Johor Premium Outlet (JPO), Senai Technology Park and Universiti Teknologi Malaysia. Kulaijaya, the town is 29 km from Johor Bahru city and 8 km from Skudai. The facilities available will be National and Secondary School, Surau, Mosque, Multi Purposes Hall and Community Police Station. Owners and investors will also have the opportunity to enjoy the easy access to Kulaijaya from the North – South Expressway (PLUS).